Build a Strong Spiritual and
The Potter's House
The International program at The Potter’s House is a cutting-edge program for young men and young women of high school age. Participating students attend The Potter’s House High School for a minimum of 3 years. The program is designed to provide international students with all the tools needed to build a strong spiritual and academic foundation.
English Language Learners (ELL) Program
We accept students with little or no English speaking ability. The length of the program is determined by a student’s English proficiency. We use the Spalding method for teaching English proficiency, and teachers are trained to teach subject matter to ELL students. After the first year, we slowly matriculate ELL students into regular classes. This program includes about 25-30 students.
We offer Christ-centered curriculum and a discipleship program, spiritual retreats, and regular chapel services.
Our students are in a diverse setting with students from around the world. Students at The Potter’s House were born in 30+ different countries. Almost 60% of students are minorities.
After graduation, many of our students go on to attend University of Michigan, Michigan State, Calvin University, Cornerstone University, or Grand Canyon University.
The International Student Program Includes:
- All of the programs offered in the regular high school program
- English language learner support (no English is required)
- Campus activities (basecamps, class trips, field trips)
- Off-campus cultural experience activities each month, such as local sport games, parks, or botanical centers
- Chromebook computer
- I-20 Fees
- AP/WIDI/PSAT/SAT testing fees
- College prep help
- Student accident insurance
- Fully accredited high school through Cognia
- Testing: PSAT, SAT, WIDA testing
- Rigorous college preparation: AP classes, dual enrollment, and honors program
- Guidance counseling with college application guidance
- ELL classes are usually under 10 students per class
- English/Math remote classes may be available over the summer for additional credit
Contact email@example.com for information about tuition and fees for this program.
The following items are not included in the International Program fee:
- Agency fees
- Travel fees
- SEVIS processing fee
- Any other fees for obtaining F-1 Visa
- Spending money