Supporting, Strengthening and Shaping Students... Sharing in their lives and the community
The Potter’s House is not just a school. It’s a family. Our students are loved and supported by a whole community of people, from teachers to administrators to volunteers. Our Partner Program provides a way for you to become a part of this family. It’s an opportunity to play an integral role in the education and development of our students by helping cover the costs of their learning community, and walking alongside them as they grow and develop in Christ.
Partners ensure students have access to:
• Christ-centered, quality education, where faith is the center of all that is taught and learned
• Compassionate and kind teachers and staff who shape how students see themselves and God.
• Safe, creative learning environments that facilitate joyful expressions of exploration.
A partnership can make a HUGE difference. Help us to help others.
The Partner Program allows individuals, families, churches, businesses, and other small groups to support and build relationships with a Potter’s House student. Through various levels of engagement, Partners invest their time, talent, and treasure in our students, becoming an integral part of their educational and spiritual journey.
In addition to a financial commitment, Partners have the opportunity to:
• Pray for their student
• Attend Partner Days in the Fall and the Spring
• Attend sporting or fine arts events
• Schedule a Lunch With My Partner when it is convenient for your own schedule
• Send birthday cards or notes
• Donate to the Birthday Club Fund to celebrate your students' birthday
• Attend other school/classroom events
Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 16:14
How do I become a partner?
You can join the Partner Program at the following levels:
While all families are asked to financially contribute to their student’s education, no student is turned away because they cannot afford tuition. Your support as a Partner makes that possible.
Classroom partnerships are also available, beginning at $25,000/year, for individuals, organizations, or groups who would like to partner with an entire classroom or program at The Potter’s House.
*The Potter’s House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Partner Program sponsorships are fully tax-deductible.
Partners get the joy of being in on the ground floor of impacting kids' lives.
Superintendent, The Potter's House
Interested in learning more about becoming a Partner with The Potter’s House?
Contact Dawne Garvey, our Partner Program Coordinator at 616-818-3759 or email email@example.com.
You can also fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you soon.